Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bullet Journey

photo cred: @boho.berry
     Sunday is the day that I start my journey.  I have decided to jump into the world of bullet journaling.  I want to better organize my life.
     Steve will tell you that I love paper.  The problem is that I have too much of it.  I have a calendar in my purse.  A calendar on my wall. Another calendar for just the kids stuff.  A Google calendar (several of those actually).. I have notes in my phone, on little pieces of paper both in my wallet and on my cork board at my desk.  I'm sure there is an app for my problem, but I don't want an app... I love paper!!
 
     At first, I was kinda confused about the whole idea of bullet journaling.  How?  All of everything in one place AND still be able to find it?  I was already hooked after reading the article that one of my friends posted on Facebook, so I started doing some research to figure this whole thing out.  I looked all over Instagram, Blogs, Youtube and Pinterest.  Youtube was the best at explaining but I got some really good ideas from the others too.
photo cred: @alexandra_plans

Now I'm ready!!  I know how I want to start and I already have plans and ideas for how I will change it up when I have more to take care of..... like goats and sheep and a farm.  The journal is also good for keeping up with goals.  I would like to write at least one blog a month and increase the frequency gradually.  I would like to run at least 3 times a week.  Do my daily devotional... Daily.  These particular goals are not new ones; I've had them for a while now.  I feel like writing them down and tracking my habits will make me more accountable.
   I also think that this will be fun!  I have be wanted to start my journal again anyway, I want to have fun with this... I hope that it will be a relaxing and even therapeutic.
    So, here goes.

Oh the thinks you can think up if only you try!
- Dr. Seuss-